This Policy describes how Noorio processes your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing scenarios. Noorio may inform you of product- or service-specific data collection through supplementary policies or notices provided before collection. This Policy describes:
1 License Authorization
2 The Use of Content
3 Distribution of Content
5 Software Usage Tracking
6 Software Update and Marketing
7 Copyright Information and Owner's Statement
9 Description of Limited Liability
10 Export Declaration
11 High-Risk Activity Statement
12 Compensation Statement
13 Revision and Renewal of The Policy
14 Termination Clause
15 How to Contact Us
We know the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to protect your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us, abiding by the following principles, and protecting your personal information: the principle of unanimity of power and responsibility, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of insufficient use, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency. At the same time, we promise that we will take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry's mature security standards.
This policy is the basic legal document for your use of our products and/or services. We hope you can read it carefully and make sure that you have fully understood the policy before using the service. We hope you can make appropriate choices according to your understanding. After we update this policy (we will prompt you to update the situation in time), you continue to use our products and/or services, which means that you agree to the content of this policy (including the updated version) and agree that we collect, use, preserve, disclose, and transfer your relevant information in accordance with this policy.
1 License Authorization
This license allows you to use a copy of the software contained in this package or product on a single personal computer or hardware device. For each software licenser, the program can be used at any given time only on a personal computer or hardware device. This license does not allow you to use this software on any hardware device or personal computer that is not owned or controlled by you, and you are not allowed to distribute the software over the network or make it available to multiple devices using a network at the same time. If the program is to be installed on a network server for distribution only to other computers, a special license for this software is required. You may not modify, translate, reverse assemble, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt (i) to break, avoid, bypass, delete, disable, or otherwise circumvent any software protection mechanism in this software, including but not limited to restricting or controlling the functionality of the software, or (ii) to export source code from the software. Or basic ideas, algorithms, structures, or organizations (unless applicable law prohibits such activities). You may not use this software for any purpose which is unlawful under applicable law in the area where you use it.
2 The Use of Content
This software is for licensed media only. You may not use this software for any purpose of infringing copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, or any other rights of a third party. It is your responsibility to ensure that any content or material created, copied, downloaded, compressed, recorded, replayed, published, and/or distributed through this software (including but not limited to text, photos, sound, and video recording) infringes upon these rights and is licensed from the owner of these rights. You may not attempt or use this software with any device, program, or service to circumvent the jurisdiction of technical measures used to control access or rights to any content document or other work protected by copyright law.
3 Distribution of Content
You can only use this software for your personal non-commercial purposes and may not provide it in any way or use it as part of any commercial service or application. If you are interested in any other uses, please contact us. Copies of content documents, including but not limited to songs and other audio recordings, are downloaded or reproduced using this software and are protected by copyright law or by relevant laws of any jurisdiction only for your personal use and will not be distributed to third parties or executed outside your normal family and social circle of acquaintances.
This section will help you understand the following:
1) How do we collect and use your personal information?
2) How do we use, protect, and preserve your personal information?
3) How do we share your personal information?
4) Your rights
5) How do we deal with the personal information of minors?
Software registration, purchase, and/or activation processes may require you to provide personal identification information, which we do not share or sell with any third party unless: (i) you have agreed to disclose this information in advance; (ii) we need to disclose this information to provide the product or service you require; or (iii) we do such information is disclosed when fulfilling legal obligations.
4.1 How Do We Collect and Use Your Personal Information?
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a particular natural person or reflect the activities of a particular natural person individually or in combination with other information. Personal information covered by this policy includes basic information (including personal name, birthday, sex, address, personal telephone number, e-mail); personal identity information (including ID card, officer's card, passport, driver's license, relevant identity certificate, etc.); personal location information; network identity information (including department). General Account, IP Address, Mail Address, User Name, Nickname in this APP, Password and Secret Protection Related to the foregoing; Personal Internet Records (including browsers, search records, software usage records, click records); Personal Common Equipment Information (including Internet Service Providers, Terminal Manufacturers, Hardware Types) A description of the number, MAC address of the device, type of operating system, unique device identification of the software list (such as IMEI/android ID/IDFA/Advertising ID/OPENUDID/GUID/UDID), SIM card IMSI, session start/stop time, language location, time zone and network status (Wi-Fi, etc.), hard disk, CPU, and battery usage, etc. Information about the basic situation of a person's commonly used device, video content containing personal information, and other information (including timestamps, application identifiers, application versions, application distribution channels, personal phone numbers, mobile phone numbers, web browsing records, accurate positioning information,).
Personal sensitive information refers to personal information that, once leaked or modified, will have a negative impact on the subject of personal information (including reputation, physical and mental health damage, or discriminatory treatment, etc.). Personal sensitive information covered in this policy includes personal identity information (including ID card, officer's card, passport, driver's license, household registration book); network identity information (including system account, IP address, mailbox address, username, nickname in this APP, and password and security related to the aforementioned); and other information. (Including timestamps, application identifiers, application versions, application distribution channels, personal phone numbers, mobile phone numbers, web browsing records, accurate positioning information); related identity certificates; video content containing personal sensitive information.
4.1.1 Personal information we collect and use
Our products and/or services include some core functions, including cloud service, service-based infrastructure (such as monitoring video preview, device operation, and control, etc.). We may collect, save, and use some information about you to achieve these functions. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you need.
Our products and/or services also include additional features, including value-added services such as cloud storage, AI labs, message alerts, device unbound, network detection, and so on. If you use these additional features, we will collect personal information based on the additional features you choose to use. If you do not provide this personal information, you can still purchase cloud services and use the basic features related to this software product based on services, but you will not be able to use the corresponding additional features.
In the process of using our products and/or services, we will collect the information that you provide on your initiative when using our products and/or services, or that comes from using our products and/or services, to provide you with our products and/or services, optimize our products and/or services, and ensure your account security:
1) When you register your account for the use of our products and/or services, we will collect your username, password, mailbox, mobile phone number, and other information. We collect cell phone numbers to meet the requirements of relevant laws and regulations. If you log in to our products and/or services in other ways, we will request your personal information from the third party concerned, and we can still ask you for the personal information we require which the third party cannot provide. If you refuse to provide this information, you may not be able to use our products and/or services properly.
2) When you search for the video or other information, we will collect your search content to facilitate your repeated input or show you the information associated with your search content. Please note that your search keyword information does not identify you individually, does not belong to your personal information, and we have the right to use it for any purpose; only when your search keyword information is used in conjunction with your other information and can identify you, during the conjunction, do we Your search keyword information will be used as your personal information, and your search history will be processed and protected in accordance with this policy.
3) When you use this software cloud service, you need to bind your camera and other products. We will collect the product serial number and product verification code that you bind. This kind of information is the unique basic information of the product. It is the basic information that must be collected to bind the product and further provide you with basic services such as preview, video storage, and value-added services. When you use the storage capabilities of this software cloud service to store your videos, these videos are saved on our server. We will store it in an encrypted way.
4) When you purchase products or services from this software, we will also collect your order information, including the order number, the service information you purchased, the amount you paid, and the payment method. We will use this information to determine transactions, settle payments, inquire about your orders, and provide customer service advice and after-sales services, to determine if your transactions are abnormal to protect your transaction security.
5) When you turn on the message reminder function, we will collect the picture timestamp taken by your camera and push the message to you. You can turn off this function by setting it up.
6) When you apply for product deregulation, we will collect your ID card and other information. We need to check this information as much as possible to determine whether you are currently a legitimate user of the product to decide whether to accept your unbundling application. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with untying services.
7) Our customer service and after-sales functions will use your account information, order information, the product information you bind. To ensure the safety of your account, our customer service will use your account information to verify your identity with you. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your order information, we will inquire about your order information. You may provide other information when you communicate with our customer services staff, such as when you ask us to change our contact person or telephone number. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to the product information you bind, we will inquire about the product information you bind.
8) In addition, we may use online third-party services, when you use these functions, without your permission, we will not disclose your personal information to third-party service providers.
9) If we need to obtain your personal information in addition to the above scenarios, we will reapply for your express consent and fully explain the application scenario and the content and scope of obtaining your relevant information before obtaining your express consent.
4.1.2 Rules for using your personal information
1) We will use your personal information in accordance with the following rules: (1) We will use the personal information collected in accordance with the provisions of this policy and for the realization of our product and/or service functions. (2) We will send you commercial electronic information (including SMS, e-mail, etc.) to provide you with relevant product/service information. If you do not wish to receive such information, you can unsubscribe by using the "unsubscribe" function in the message we send.
2) Please note that all personal information you provide when using our products and/or services will be authorized to use continuously during your use of our products and/or services unless you delete the software, reject our collection through account settings or system settings. When you cancel your account, we will stop using it and delete your personal information after 6 months.
3) We will make statistics on the usage of our products and/or services and may share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trend of our products and/or services. However, these statistics do not contain any identifying information.
4) When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information using content replacement and anonymous processing to protect your information security.
5) To optimize our products and provide you with better service, we will share personal data with our suppliers. For example, companies we hire to provide data analysis services may need to collect and access personal data for data statistics and analysis. In this case, these data-sharing providers must comply with our data privacy and security requirements.
6) When we want to use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or for other purposes based on information collected for specific purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance in the form of your voluntary check-up.
4.1.3 You are fully aware that we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information in the following circumstances:
1) Directly related to national security and national defense security.
2) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
3) Directly related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments.
4) To safeguard the vital legal rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals, such as life and property, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
5) The personal information collected is the disclosure of the personal information subject to the public.
6) Collecting your personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, relevant departments information disclosure, etc.
7) According to your requirements, fulfill your contract.
8) Requirements for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the detection and disposal of the product and/or service failures.
9) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
4.2 How Do We Use Cookie and Similar Technologies?
Cookie is a mechanism that supports server-side (or script) storage and retrieval of information on a Web site or client. When you use a product or service, we send one or more small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by Web servers that publish them to your domain. Cookie usually contains identifiers, site names, and numbers, and characters. We will use Cookie technology to simplify your login steps, store your browsing preferences and other data to provide you with preferences, help you optimize the choice and interaction of advertising, help determine your login status, and account or data security.
We promise that research into Cookie information will only be used to improve service/product quality and optimize the user experience. We will not use Cookie for any purpose other than those stated in this policy. You can manage or delete Cookie according to your preferences. For details, please refer to AboutCookies.org. You can clean up all cookies saved on your computer, and most Web browsers automatically pick up cookies, but you can usually modify the browser's settings to reject cookies as you want; you can also clean up all cookies saved in your software. But if you do, you may need to change the user settings in person every time you visit a Web site or software, and the information you have previously recorded will be deleted, which may have some impact on the security of the services you use.
4.2.2 Website beacon and pixel label
In addition to Cookie, we will use website beacons and pixel labels, and other similar technologies on the website. For example, the e-mail we sent to you may contain clicking URLs linked to the content of our website. If you click on this link, we will track this click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. Web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded into a website or e-mail. With the help of pixel labels in e-mail, we can learn whether or not e-mail is being opened. If you don't want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list.
4.3 How Do We Protect and Preserve Your Personal Information?
4.3.1 Personal information protection and safety measures
We will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal information, and it will be protected by the special data security department. To prevent unauthorized access, copying, modification, transmission, loss, destruction, processing, or use of user's personal information, we have taken and will continue to take the following measures to protect your personal information:
1) Our network services adopt encryption technology such as transmission security protocol and provide browsing services through HTTPS to ensure the security of user data in the transmission process.
2) Users' personal information is encrypted and saved by encryption technology and isolated by isolation technology.
3) In the use of personal information, such as personal information display, personal information association calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technology to enhance the security of personal information in use.
4) Set up strict data use and access system, adopt strict data access control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information and avoid data being used illegally. We only allow authorized personnel to access personal information and ask them to perform corresponding confidentiality obligations.
5) Take special data and technology security audits, set up log audit and behavior audit measures.
Other security measures to protect personal information.
1) To manage and standardize the storage and use of personal information by establishing data classification and classification systems, data security management norms, and data security development norms.
2) Establish information protection departments and data security emergency response organizations to promote and protect personal information security.
3) Enhance safety awareness. We will also conduct security and privacy training courses to enhance staff awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
Despite the reasonable and effective measures mentioned above and the standards required by relevant laws, we still cannot guarantee the security of your personal information when communicating through unsafe channels. Therefore, you should take positive measures to ensure the security of personal information, such as: set up complex passwords, regularly modifying the account password, do not disclosing their account password and other personal information to others.
There are always risks of information leakage in the network environment. When unexpected events, force majeure, and other circumstances lead to the leakage of your information, we will try our best to control the situation, timely inform you of the cause of the incident, the security measures we have taken, security measures you can take the initiative to take, and other relevant circumstances.
After the unfortunate personal information security incidents, we will inform you in time according to the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of security incidents, the measures we have taken or will take to deal with them, the suggestions you can take to prevent and reduce the risks on your own, and the remedial measures for you. At the same time, we will timely inform you of the relevant events by mail, letter, telephone, push notification and other means, it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish the announcement. At the same time, we will report to the competent authorities in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
4.3.2 Save your personal information
1) We will store the user's personal information collected in accordance with laws and regulations. If you transmit your personal information to the outside world, you will be informed and asked for permission.
2) During your use of products or services, we will keep your personal information for you. If you cancel your account or delete your personal information on your initiative, we will continue to keep your information within 6 months after you cancel your account or delete your personal information in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Internet Security Law.
4.3.3 Legal basis for data processing
We have already introduced the purpose of processing personal data. Our legal basis for dealing with personal data includes: fulfilling contracts with you (e.g., providing you with the services you request, identifying and authenticating you so that you can use the website); and fulfilling mandatory disclosure requirements for compliance with legal requirements (e.g., for compliance with applicable accounting rules) To protect our legitimate interests (e.g., to manage our relationship with you, to ensure the safety of our services, to communicate our products and services with you), and to share your information with third parties for advertising purposes, based on the consent of our customers (e.g., cookies).
In some cases, you may need to provide us with personal data for the above processing, so that we can provide you with all our services and make it easy for you to use all our functions.
4.4 How Do We Share Your Information?
We only share your information in the following situations than you know
1) we have obtained clear authorization or consent from you or your guardian.
2) we disclose the judicial or administrative organs based on statutory procedures.
3) when we initiate litigation or arbitration for users to safeguard their legitimate rights and interests.
4) according to the agreement between you and us, such as service agreement and usage rule.
5) To protect the software and its related parties, users of the software, and the public interest from being damaged within the scope permitted by laws and regulations;
6) conform to the agreement between you and the other third people.
In addition, we may share your order information, account information, and equipment information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. But we will only share your personal information for legitimate, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes, and will only share the personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use shared personal information for any other purpose. At present, our partners include suppliers of technical services. We may share your personal information with the third party that supports our functions. These include providing us with supplies or infrastructure technical services, payment services, data processing, etc. The purpose of sharing this information is to implement the core purchasing functions of our products and/or services, such as we need to share your order number and order amount with a third-party payment agency to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment.
You can share your video, location information, identity information, etc. with specific objects, or share your video, location information, identity information, etc. with specific people based on our products and/or services. We are not liable for any serious situation such as leakage of your information due to your sharing behavior. 1, get your clear consent.
We may disclose your personal information publicly with your express consent or as required by law, legal process, the judicial authority, or relevant competent authority.
4.5 Your Rights
According to the applicable law, you have the right to object to or require restrictions on the processing of your data and to require access, correction, deletion, and portability of your data.
The use of your information is based on your consent, and you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based data processing before the withdrawal.
You can submit your request to us through "opinion and feedback".
If you find any changes or inaccuracies in your information, please notify us of these changes so that our records can be updated or corrected. If you think that our handling of your data violates applicable law, you can complain to the regulator.
The retention time of your data depends on the need to provide you with services or products, or on the requirements of applicable laws such as tax and accounting laws.
We do not charge for your reasonable request in principle, but we will charge a certain cost for repeated requests that exceed a reasonable limit. We may reject requests that are unjustifiably duplicated, require too many technical means (e.g., the need to develop new systems or radically change existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very impractical (e.g., involve backing up the information stored on tape).
In the following circumstances, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
1) related to national security and national defense safety.
2) related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
3) related to the criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments.
4) there is ample evidence that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights.
5) in response to your request, the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals
6) involving business secrets.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
This site has passed the SSL protocol, and all credit card-related information has been verified with corresponding encryption protection during transmission and collection to ensure the security of users' credit card information.
4.6 How Do We Deal With Minors' Personal Information?
1) we attach great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, prior written consent of your parents or legal guardian should be obtained before using our products and/or services. We protect minors' personal information according to the relevant laws and regulations of the state.
2) In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of their parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if it is permitted by law, with the explicit consent of the parents or legal guardians or necessary for the protection of minors.
3) If we find ourselves collecting personal information about minors without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or legal guardian, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
5 Software Usage Tracking
You agree that this software may monitor your use of software to improve product availability. In doing so, the software can record useful information about the functions of the selected product, the unique machine ID (automatically generated when the software is installed), and other software products installed on the same machine. Such usage information will not be collected with any corresponding personal identification information and will remain anonymous.
6 Software Update and Marketing
This software may cause your computer to automatically connect to the Internet and communicate with this software without additional / or prior notice to check for available bug fixes, additional features, plug-ins, and new versions (collectively referred to as "software updates"). You hereby agree that this software can send you information about software updates and special offers offered by the Software Alliance and third-party partners.
7 Copyright Information and Owner's Statement
The software contained in this package or equipment is protected by the related copyright law, the provisions of international treaties, and all other applicable national laws. Software must be treated like all other copyrighted materials, such as books and music recordings. This license does not allow the software to rent, and it is not allowed to copy with the written materials (if any) of the software.
Ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software and its accompanying documents, as well as copies of any of the above documents, remain the sole and exclusive property of the software and/or its third-party licensors. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws. You acknowledge that the Software contains valuable confidential information and trade secrets from the software and/or its third-party licensors.
The software and services do not provide any form of guarantee. No express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of marketability and applicability for specific purposes, and warranties of non-infringement of intellectual property rights, are made, and the software expressly denies that all warranties are not here. You assume all the risks associated with the quality and performance of software and services. If the software proves defective, you, not the software or authorized distributor, assume the necessary services and assume the full cost of maintenance or correction. Implied warranties are not allowed to be excluded in certain countries/regions or jurisdictions, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9 Description of Limited Liability
Your sole remedy and the full responsibility of this software and its Licensor are stipulated in the above clause. In no event shall this software and its licensees be liable to you or any other person for any damage, including any incidental or consequential damage, expense, loss of profits, lost savings, or other damage resulting from the use or inability to use the software, or even if the software or its licensee has been informed of this The possibility of class damage. Since certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of consequential or accidental damage, the above limitations may not apply to you.
10 Export Declaration
If there is no corresponding license, you may not export or re-export products containing this software.
11 High-risk Activity Statement
This software is not fault-tolerant and does not apply to hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, or any other software failure that may directly result in death, personal injury, or serious physical or property losses (collectively referred to as "high-risk activities"). The software expressly denies any express or implied warranty of applicability to high-risk activities.
12 Compensation Statement
You agree to grant this software to any loss, damages, fines, and charges (including attorney's fees and fees) arising from or in connection with any claim you have. Its officers, directors, and employees are innocent, indemnified, and defended (i) against the rights of the other party or any law, using, viewing, copying, downloading, etc. Encoding, compressing, copying, or transmitting any material (other than those provided by the software) in connection with this software, or (ii) in violation of any terms of this license agreement.
13 Revision and Renewal of the Policy
We may change the policy in due course. Without your explicit consent, we will not reduce the rights you should enjoy in accordance with this policy.
We will notify you of any changes (including, but not limited to, major changes) to this policy in the form of push notifications, pop-ups, e-mails, etc.
The major changes referred to in this policy include, but are not limited to:
1) Our service mode has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of handling personal information, the type of personal information to be processed, the way of using personal information, etc.
2) We have made significant changes in ownership structure and organizational structure. Such as business adjustment, bankruptcy acquisition, and other changes caused by owners.
3) Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer, or public disclosure.
4) Your right to participate in personal information processing has changed significantly.
5) We are responsible for handling personal information security departments, contact methods, and complaint channel change.
6) Personal information security impact assessment report shows high risk.
14 Termination clause
This agreement will remain fully valid when you use the service. You can terminate the service at any time. We can deny or suspend your access to and/or use of services and/or accounts at any time and for any reason without warning. This may result in forfeiture and destruction of all information related to your membership. If you violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, we may terminate or suspend any services and access to the website without prior notice or liability. After your account terminates, your right to use services, access to websites and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement except "1. License Authorization" shall, by their nature, remain valid after termination, including, but not limited to, statements of limited liability, exemptions, and claims.
15 How to contact us
If you have any questions, opinions, or suggestions about this Private Policy or any questions related to your personal information, please contact Noorio Data Protection Officer (DPO) by referencing "Private Policy".
Last updated: May 2022