Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
As we committed to Noorio customer’s satisfaction, you could refer to the following polices to request refund, exchange or repairment in terms of your situation if the product is not satisfied to you or is defective.
Important: Normally the orders that are under processing, being on hold or have been shipped out (you have received the tracking number or your order status is completed) cannot be cancelled. If you have to refuse delivery after the package is dispatched from Noorio due to force majeure, you are subject to the following return and refund policies and must pay for the original shipping charges, which will be deducted from your refund.
1 For Unwanted Products
Suppose the Noorio product you purchased from Noorio online store does not meet your satisfaction or does not apply to your installation application but was not defective. In that case, it could be an “unwanted product.”
You may return the unwanted product (Product for Refund) to Noorio for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of the delivery date. The customer will be responsible for the shipping fees. Refunds and exchanges for an unwanted product are not available after 30 days.
To avoid any delay or denial of processing your refund request, please verify that your Product for Refund meets our following inspection criteria (the “Inspection Criteria”).
The Product for Refund must be:
1. In the original manufacturer packaging and shipped securely;
2. Complete with all the accessories, documentation, and standard certification labels, including, but is not limited to, UL listing, capacity, brand name, and UPC code;
3. Free of any permanent alterations including, but not limited to paint, altered connection inputs, severed wires or cables, or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals;
4. Free from damages of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement, or damages resulting from power surges;
5. Labeled with a security seal, intact and not tampered with.
The Product for Refund will be thoroughly inspected by Noorio when received, and a decision will be made whether the Inspection Criteria are met. Product for Refund will be rejected if it fails to satisfy the Inspection Criteria, and you will be billed with the cost and fees of shipping the Non-conforming Product for Refund from Noorio back to you.
2 For Non-Manmade Defective Products
If the product is defective (non-manmade) when you receive it, within 30 days of delivery, you can return it to Noorio and get a full refund or replacement. Noorio is responsible for all shipping fees.
Beyond the 30 days but within a 1-year warranty, a full refund is not available, but replacement or repair is acceptable. You are responsible for the return-to-Noorio shipping fees, and Noorio will bear the freight of new replacements or repaired units.
3 For Manmade Defective Products
If the product is manmade defective, Refund is not available. Within warranty, replacement or repair is acceptable, but you are responsible for any of the service charges, shipping costs, and other fees.
How to Return
- Start the request by filling out the warranty request with all the necessary details. Submit a Warranty Request
- We will respond to the request within 1 to 3 business days and provide instructions on how to return items from your order.
- Once your return item is received, we will notify you that we have received your returned item by email. We will also inform you of the total refund amount.
- You could expect a refund within 7 to 14 business days after we receive your return. If not, please recheck your bank account or contact your credit card company or your bank for further details.
Please note that our return policy differs by region:
- For purchases made in the United States and Canada, returns should be sent back to our local warehouse in the respective country.
- For purchases made in other regions, returns should be sent back to our warehouse in China.
Shipping in Return Process
We suggest that you use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation to ship your Returned Product back to the location instructed in the RMA authorization. Noorio shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Returned Product caused in transit.
International customers may be subject to duties, taxes, and brokerage fees. Customers are responsible for fees incurred.
If the returned product is tested and found to be non-defective or not covered by the Noorio’s limited warranty by the certified Noorio RMA technicians, the customer should be responsible for arranging shipment of the returned product from Noorio to your location.
If the returned product is verified not covered by Noorio’s limited warranty by the certified Noorio RMA technicians, the customer should be responsible for arranging shipment of the returned product from Noorio to your location.
Important: If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the customer's credit card or original payment method around 10 business days.
Upgrade or Exchange Policy
Noorio is unable to exchange any returned product with a different type unless the returned product satisfies all the following requirements:
1. The returned product is returned to Noorio for repair or replacement under the Noorio’s limited warranty and within the warranty period (1-year warranty);
2. The returned product is found to be defective and non-repairable by the certified Noorio RMA technicians;
3. Products under the same model to the returned product are out of stock.
If the returned product satisfies the described requirements, Noorio will offer, at its sole discretion, a variety of options for substitution or an upgrade product.
Important: For the new exchange products, you cannot request another substitution unless they are defective.